Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lana Del Rey - Fake Lips ?






Lana Del Rey covers New York Times T Magazine Women's Fashion Spring 2012 issue photographed by Terry Richardson. In the interview, the beautiful 25-year-old songstress talks about all the accusations on the internet saying that her millionaire father backed her career, that she has undergone different plastic surgeries in order to get those sexy lips, or that she is some sort of industry creation. 

"I mean, I met everyone who is anyone in the music industry over the last six years and I was unsignable," she says. "That’s what I was told by everyone. I would play my songs, explain what I was trying to do, and I’d get, 'You know who’s No. 1 in 13 countries right now? Kesha.'" 

SHE'S NOT FAKE..!!!! SHE'S NATURAL BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2